Enjoy being part of a collective group of passionate and compassionate people striving to educate and empower against breast cancer.
The statistics show just how important these programs are:
- 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime.
- Early detection saves lives.
- Approximately 15,000 women were diagnosed with breast cancer in 2013.
- Over 800 are less than 40 years old.
- 40 women a day are diagnosed with cancer within Australia.
- Breast cancer in Australia is increasing.
- By 2010 it is estimated 47 women a day will be diagnosed with cancer in Australia
We would love your help!
Complete the form below to register your interest, including how you would like to help, and our Board of Directors will review and be in touch.